Week 4 Assignment

1) So how does15404 you use the methods for applying creativity to problems and issues in dealing with this topic? In the content that I had written about it examines the issue of how Essex State Executive, Later on DiVincenzo, was using his campaign funds to pay for personal expenses. In line with the article the laws regarding this matter requires disclosure of all expenses, including those incurred on a credit card. It also states that from 2002 to 2011 DiVincenzo experienced approximately $250, 000 billed to his own credit card, that has been paid with all the campaign account, but hardly ever gave virtually any explanation as to what the charges had been for. The strategy for making use of creativity that would best be taken for this issue would be to create or alter a process or system. Seemingly, the regulations that are set up for this matter are not certain enough, and a lack of observance. These regulations need to be modified to make their very own requirements more detailed, and presently there needs to be improvement of the enforcement of these laws and regulations. 2) So how does15404 you use the methods for promoting attention in addressing this topic? Why do you think these strategies might be successful? In order to enhance curiosity in addressing this kind of topic I believe that the most important would be to drive more people involved in the process of change. When doing this, opinions can be heard and used to improve the levels of curiosity. By simply allowing even more people to be involved, it will deliver better alternatives as well. I believe this strategy will be very effective, for the reason that most effective way in promoting curiosity and devise a brand new system of laws and regulations to avoid any further discrepancies would be with inquiries. The answers to these queries will provide better ideas for the alterations that are required. It will also present ways to replace the way the laws happen to be enforced. I think, if the fees and penalties for damaging the laws became stricter, there is less of your chance the fact that laws will be broken. Any solution can...