GLOBAL STUDIES DOWLINGFirst Semester Test Study Slowly move the exam will incorporate:
• Map (20 points): Identify twelve Middle East countries • Matching (30): you must do 12-15 out of 20
• ID (15): You can expect to choose three or more out of 6 to identify what it is and why it is historically significant, as well as placing it in historical circumstance. • Short Answer (15) choose three or more out of 6 (1-2 paragraphs) • Essay (20) (3-4 paragraphs)
• Find out geography of Middle East, including major bodies of water
• Importance of location to people and the way of life, careers, view of God, authorities, etc .
• Cultural diffusion; what types of events trigger that? What does this mean for the countries involved? Precisely what are examples of it that we have examined?
• What were things of the mummification and burial process? Why did Egyptians build pyramids? What do individuals rituals demonstrate about what that they believed regarding the afterlife?
• Precisely what is imperialism? How does it impact the two countries involved? What benefits might a country gain from getting imperialistic? Exactly what are the dangers of imperialism? Cases.
• The Spartan lifestyle; average lifestyle of a Spartan warrior, by birth until death. What were the reasons that the Spartans chose this lifestyle? What were women's roles in Spartan society?
• The Five Key elements of Islam: What are the purposes that they serve to get Muslim praise? How do they affect Muslim lifestyle?
• Apartheid: explanation, purpose, rise and show up
The Composition Topic is definitely:
JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY, and ISLAM
Explain just how Jews, Christian believers and Muslims trace their particular heritage back in Abraham. How can this hereditary lineage have an effect on their eye-sight of Our god? What are several major comparison in the development and practice of their religions? Trace the spread of three religions through the Middle East, The african continent and into Europe. What events of all time have induced conflicts...